Group Registration Deadline: February 9th, 2017.
From this date, please contact us on how to proceed.
Until December 4th 2016
December 5th - March 6th 2017
|From March 7th and
|IOF CSA and ESCEO SAB Member*||735€||795€||995€|
|ESCEO SAB free (abstract submitted)||Free||Free||Free|
|CNS Free Registration||Free||Free||Free|
|ASBMR guest - free registration||Free||Free||Free|
*Those persons for which one of the following two definitions below are applicable:
- Member – A member of either the IOF or ESCEO Board, or IOF Committees of Scientific Advisors (CSA), or the IOF representative of the Committee of Corporate Advisors (CCA), or a member of one of the IOF national or patient societies (CNS). For a complete list of current CNS visit www.iofbonehealth.org/societies-country-index-view/all
- FREE or Pro2 IOF member – You have the opportunity to register as a FREE IOF member, or as a paid Pro2 member, on the IOF website at www.iofbonehealth.org/become-member
**A certification and signature from either a mentor/supervisor verifying training/degree status or from an employer verifying paramedical/non-doctoral status must be included when registering.
****A copy of your Press card must be sent to Pacific World.
All registration fees include Tax for all categories.
|Participant’s registration fee includes:||The registration fee does not include:|
By Bank Transfer: IBAN: ES45 0182 4899 1102 0152 0383
Bank: BBVA Plaza del Olivar s/n 07002 - Palma de Mallorca - Islas Baleares (Spain) - BBVAESMMXXX
- By credit card: VISA / MASTER / EUROCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS (no other cards accepted)
- All payments must be made in Euros payable to “WCO-IOF-ESCEO17” c/o Meetings & Events Spain, S.L.U. (Pacific World)
- No confirmation will be sent until Pacific World has received the payment.
Notification of cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing by e-mail to email@example.com
Before September 30th 2016: 50% reimbursement.
No refunds will be given for cancellations and/or modifications received after September 30th 2016.
|Friday March 24th||07:30 - 18:30|
|Saturday March 25th||07:30 - 18:30|
|Sunday March 26th||07:30 - 13:00|
Subject to change
It is highly recommended to start the process a minimum of 2 ½ months prior to your arrival in Italy. Please contact your nearest Italian consulate or embassy in your country of residence for further information.
Invitation letters to assist in visa formalities will be sent from Pacific World to people who request it in order to help you in obtaining the visa. It must be understood that such letters do not imply any financial support or hosting arrangement from IOF or ESCEO, nor a guarantee of a visa being issued. The attestation letter to assist in visa formalities will only be sent on request by e-mail and only to participants who have paid their registration fees in full.
Should you wish to receive a letter, please note that your request must be registered as early as possible sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 14th, 2017 in case it has not been requested at the time of registration.
Any litigation stemming from the above contract will be tried Italy where the Italian law is exclusively applicable.